Monday, March 11, 2013

Future of Me


I Just want to remind myself - WHY I want to work so hard.... WHY I NEED to work hard....

Here's the reason......


I want to be with HIM all the time... I always miss HIM .......
 I want to have MY OWN WORKING HOUR... not slave to working hour, so I can be with him all the time.....                                                                                     
                                                                                                                           

I want to bring him to my world... not always have to leave home to office thinking "I'm sorry baby, mama have to work."
                                                                        

Let me leave the guilt.
Let happiness come to us.

My Baby... Mama always love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment