Sunday, May 13, 2012

Open mind

I should say we should keep an open mind into the issue of breastfeeding. Although it does become an emotional issue to me, but there are some issue out there where people should consider that sometimes breastfeeding is not an option, because there are people who can't breastfeed. I read some of the stories of devastated mothers who become the victim of breastfeeding propaganda. Breastfeeding is an option, a choice, not a "must do or get judge" thing. Women who choose to breastfeed sometimes they just couldn't breastfeed, maybe because of health, the baby herself, or other issues that we just couldn't understand. But quit pressing people to breastfeed because World Organization say so, or the doctor say so, or the mother in law say so. I, myself opt to breastfeed, and it a struggle. But now I will keep an open mind. That breastfeeding is an option, a choice.  Whoever breastfeed, congratulations, and for those who doesn't congratulations too. Because the baby is the most important issue than all the propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment